FBR 0.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

None of what any of you are saying has the least grounding in...

1. 1,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 320
    None of what any of you are saying has the least grounding in reality. There is no money being made, no interest from Australian businesses, no contracts being signed. No anything really. Just a few unsubstantiated words from the ceo at a poorly attended and unrecorded agm and you all reach fever pitch. Now they are fleeing Australia for America with only the vaguest of details being made available, at a time when the exchange rate is terrible. How many staff are relocating to the US? How much will that cost? Where is the new base for fbr? Have they hired facilities and for how much? How much money will be eaten up by transport costs alone? I don't know how any of you can even invest on the lack of details alone. A few weeks ago the ceo said that the Hadrian will need 3 operators with it. Surely that alone is a massive red flag? It hardly attracted any comment on here. A team of bricklayers is only 3 or 4 people. How does Hadrian compete with that? It will never, ever be cheaper than a team of bricklayers. Especially in the US. Maybe faster, but does that even matter? I note above that armsofanangel has been invested in this for 19 years and you all look up to him as a sort of guru on these threads. His losses must be catastrophic.

It seems to trigger you lot whenever I post anything on here so I am going to hold off until after the 'announcement'. From my perspective it has to be a total game changer of an announcement, they shoot to the stars, and troopy and I look like idiots. Or, it's more of the same mou waffle with never ending capital raisings in sight. It is remarkable how long speccies can drag investors along without making a dime (ede, msb, nuh, etc. etc.) But fbr is a bit different because it burns through the cash at a phenomenal rate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $40.85K 1.698M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2450994 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 2352390 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ 486049
Last updated 15.52pm 05/06/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.