FBR 7.69% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

FBR General Discussion, page-5268

1. 977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 748
    Some have stated that Icon's marketing is great and we should do the same. At first I went along with it, but now I think it is wrong.

That kind of marketing works for consumer products, where people get addicted to brand loyalty often for no particular logical reason (eg ford vs holden, footy vs soccer, one footy club vs another).

So Icon is marketing to consumers - and is trying to convince them that their quirky structures are the new thing. Some people will accept that, but most will not.

On the other hand FBR needs to market to hard-nosed business people who are unlikely to be swayed by fads. Where and how do they market concrete pumps, cranes, excavators? That is much more appropriate for us.

Re the other items on Pavlov's silly list:

Cowboy hat. I am happy to chip in for an Akubra.

Circular houses. Hx has already demonstrated curved walls anyway. But I doubt many people would care - how would they place their furniture? Also, those dust and spider web grabbing michelin man folds - who really likes that?

Setup in USA Yes. We are doing that now.

I could list a bunch of things where hx is considerably better than icon, but you already know.

The only thing that concerns me now is that FBR is running on the smell of an oily rag and it is taking a long time to get this SAT done. Once that is done, and is successful, FBR should fly and the money issue will be just a memory.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.002(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $106.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $38.58K 1.530M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2780070 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1539704 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.5¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ 877446
Last updated 15.25pm 31/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.