FBR 3.33% 3.1¢ fbr ltd

FBR In US Media Today, page-111

1. 4,403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1875
    The governer of WA is appointed as the Queens representative. They have zero political clout and make no contribution to policy. It's not dissimilar to Prince William visiting, good for PR but that's about it, it's not going to encourage policy.

The problem with everyone howling about allowing non holders to comment is that you'll have no contrary views. There might be debate over whether HX can build at 900 or 1000 blocks, or will HX be building double or triple story houses by next month. And you'll debate that because you love the company so much you are betting large amounts of you own money on it so think it will succeed.

But non holders think there are better share opportunities elsewhere. They look at exactly the same facts as you but come to a different conclusion, it's no more right or wrong than yours.

Personally I think it's healthy to listen to all views, I've saved many tens of thousands of dollars by forcing myself to listen to well reasoned that dispute my beliefs. It's not easy and if I wasn't so pig headed sometimes and listened harder and not clung on to blind optimism I could have saved far more.

If you don't like contrary views just block anyone that disagrees with your view, you'll read HC as a happy investor, a poorer one, but maybe that's a trade you're good with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $146.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $208.8K 6.569M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1201686 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 1262473 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.