FBR 2.08% 4.7¢ fbr ltd

FBR In US Media Today, page-89

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    Would it make you feel better if non holders put held and buy on their sediment? Do you really believe what they say makes a difference in the SP ? Do you believe some of their Down ramping is valid and makes sense? I listen to all , and some of the what we thought was highly negative has actually come about ! We draw our own conclusions from all the feed back ! Why would you believe everyone’s sediment? I sure don’t ! Sh!t you could be some hacker in a straw hut in Tahiti ! But doesn’t mean everything you say doesn’t make sense, Anks is strongly a believer who’s input was very informative, now he’s no posting as much because of ridicule , if he put down sell not held what would people say then ? But hey I get your point , don’t hold so therefore don’t comment right ? If I drive past the building site and see HX actually building on that block and posted pics and some helpful information, but I don’t hold what does that make me ? Think Listening to down rampers , up rampers, holders , whindgers, non holders , you could actually learn something , I know I have . I know for a fact Hockey’s posts scared a lot of people , we also know a lot of people thanked him for his input , they sold at 15 , 16,17 .... cents ! Lucky hey ? and many sold in low 4,5,6,7,8,9,10 ! Either way everything I read here and on many other forums I find invaluable to some decision making . Respect .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $226.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $136.7K 2.877M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 632020 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 210000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.