FBR 5.41% 3.9¢ fbr ltd

Humans and robots working side by side is a sure thing , and...

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    Humans and robots working side by side is a sure thing , and after what FBR have designed with the HX think anything is possible .They didn’t start with a simple design to show the DST ! They started with one of the most intricate designs you could possibly build for a world first .As AI evolves in memory and speed and with neuromorphic thought processes , the speed of inventions to come will be 10 fold ! That’s why country’s are spending billions on technology, they need to keep up , those that don’t will be thrown back a century . Never the less it will help humans by taking the dangers and the repetitiveness out of their daily tasks , but it won’t help feed their family’s , with the new machines coming out into the workforce everyday , It’ll cause a vacume for this generation unless the government put some thought into it , America has been hit hard with unemployment and I don’t think we would want to see this happen again . But you can’t stop progress . Example I phones greatest invention of all time Imo , but look at what’s it doing to our youth !
    Einstein was right and so were many others . Love the TECH , but they can’t even censor it or 100% stop cyber attacks ! When to a small shopping centre a few months back , the power went out , and there was 5 people in line to pay for goods , guess what happened ? They closed the store we had to leave the items there cause the cashiers could not add up and give out change ! They just weren’t capable without their till and it’s getting worse unfortuently . Have a great day in that Great Country . 5BBF63A9-7069-4054-9CAD-83B0A7B89F1B.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $186.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.5¢ 3.8¢ $1.087M 26.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2052718 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 796002 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.