FBR 4.17% 2.5¢ fbr ltd

FBR - Merits of Maintaining a Healthy SP

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    Just wanting to get your thoughts regarding maintaining a healthy SP. Management has not explicitly told us they do not give a rats about the SP, but to me their actions, or lack of actions suggest maintaining a healthy SP is not on their list of priorities. Granted there is need to maintain secrecy around how they are resolving the challenges they are encountering, but I would still argue that they could have kept the market "interested" with updated with regular updates that do not give away the crucial secrets.

I first bought in a long time ago, under 3 cents and I have not sold a single share, I am in this for the long term. I have often heard that if one is in this one for the long term, they don't have to worry about the present state of the SP. I beg to differ, I respectfully do not agree. I am not a pro at share trading, but my simplistic mind tells me maintaining a healthy SP has the following advantages;

- In the event of a CR, few number of shares are issued to raise 'x' amount of money if the SP is higher when compared to a lower SP,
    - If a good ANN came in, the SP will get "sold out" if many a share were gotten at a give away price - profit taking,
    - The SP is inversely proportional to the number of shares on issue, the larger the amount of shares on issue, the higher is the adverse effect on
    the SP (market cap).

I am not a professional trader, but for some reason the inner voice in me tells me management are not making any effort to maintain a healthy SP. Again as I have said in previous posts, I think FBR will do OK as a company, the Pivacs will get rich, dirty rich I suspect, but the shareholders (particularly the long term shareholders), will probably be left licking some wounds. I am not jealousy about the Pivacs getting rich, they deserve to be rich, they have come up with a clever invention, but I think along the way they have forgotten to look after the people who supported them through the journey (I wouldn't want to say they are heartless!).

What do the rest of you think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $67.83K 2.822M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 654859 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 3252002 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.