FBR 2.22% 4.6¢ fbr ltd

FBR Primed and ready for lift off?, page-49

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Can you let us all know any of the 100% confirmed required changes from a regulatory stand point and supply standpoint that forgoes the HX to even have a remote chance of working? I say 100% confirmed since you state the HX doesn't even have a remote chance of working, so you must know, or did you just make that up?

European homes are predominantly built inline with the HX style of laying. You could assume that if the HX didn't even have a remote chance of working in Australia they would be focusing their efforts in Europe where it is perfectly suited and not in a country where it's destined to fail. With a population of 800M compared to 25M in Australia, they certainly do not need to be in Australia.

Below is a typical build across Europe.

Just wondering where are all the windows and doors are, why isn't there any expansion joints??? Are they built on trench blocks.. in the dirt.. but but water ingress. How are they holding the roof on.... what about services.. how will they install any plumbing, electrical.. WHERE IS THE CAVITY FLASHING?!.OMG there's no cavity, or starter bars..

I honestly wonder how they even got permission to build that in Ireland without Australias express written consent, because surely it couldn't meet Australias building regulations, and that's all that matters. Yeah, nah, pull er' down mate!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1838/1838395-69e4df2ea1992e050245287559af2fc5.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.