FBR 9.43% 5.8¢ fbr ltd

FBR Roadshow, page-24

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    Too many big players in this ! If these guys have pulled the wool over their eyes it’ll be one of the biggest heists to date ! I some how don’t believe one bit WB , BWK , Archistruct , Summit are that that stupid ! 5 mill ! WTF are they going to do with that ? I refuse to believe there isn’t something else cooking . And as Honkytonkman said we’ll all loose our shirts ! So be it , what’s it to him anyway? I always new this to be a gamble as with any other start up , this stock was always going to be a punt , a punt that looked so much more attractive than many other start ups ! People referring FBR to SAS what a joke ! What did SAS have ? pics of F animation of SATs and a string of poor countries signing MOU in hope of being connected to the rest of the world ! Im with you, this hasn’t even started , until those displays are built ! People could possibly be right , management might need to go ! But if you look at everyone’s qualifications, how can you improve on that ? Who could improve this and make a profit ? CTD ? Be GREEDY when everyone is afraid ! I’m sticking to this ! Just my opinion , don’t really give a rats if I’m ridiculed over it ! My choice , my punt that I can afford to loose ! Good luck all .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.005(9.43%)
Mkt cap ! $257.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 6.2¢ 5.3¢ $1.840M 31.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120000 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 75218 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.