FBR 0.00% 5.8¢ fbr ltd

FBR Roadshow, page-25

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    mate if this machine had been developed off shore they would be swimming in cash the decision to try and do it from Perth is a tragedy in my opinion it’s too costly as I have pointed out a 100 times plus to get a machinery manufacturer up in this country only a few ever do it even then they are niche market participants

Asia is the place to develop machinery or the US not Perth

A consortium could rip this of the market around 2-3 cents and develop it off shore The other thing is vested interests will always always get in the way of small start ups here it’s the ridiculous tall poppy syndrome we have

It’s one of the best pieces of machinery I’ve ever seen in its own right it’s pure genius but the goose is cooked as far as shareholders go in my opinion as it to been an el dorado

Good for you sticking in but the opportunity cost of doing so is financial suicide in my view when there are dozens of other stocks trending up on the bourse

it might come good but more raisings more performance shares means the cap will be bulging mate a consol is not a bad thing we had a 33-1 split on SIR before the nova strike best thing ever

hang in or hang out agree you’re choice if it’s not sending you to the trailer park give it a burl May as well now not much down side left mate

if I was holding no way in hell would I be buying the SPP at 4.5 no way you will get that for half soon enough imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $257.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43426 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 181818 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.