FBR 4.35% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

FBR the next 6 months, page-223

1. 6,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 646
    As I’ve always stated, I & a few off us regulars bought into FBR for humanitarian reasons (as well as the obvious...... getting filthy rich $$$$$) As I’ve always said I hunger for world knowledge and respect all races and religions. I watched a documentary the other evening in India based in Mumbai , about a guy who went to live in the slums , as the slum people do for 5 days. The part I took most from it was , after the first night he got up in the morning and was ready to explore.
    The slum Indian locals said “ its a tradition that every morning we must bath/shower as a part off living in the slums”They did this in small cramped locally used area,but most importantly it showed me that , how self pride is still shines in these people, when it can be easily overlooked when seeing the squalor’s ,that they are forced to live in. Maybe just keep this in mind, when people are quick to criticise FBR for job taking and point out how they can improve the living standards for so many throughout the world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $106.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $48.20K 2.014M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 6283980 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 2977307 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.