FBR 4.17% 2.3¢ fbr ltd

FBR the time is now push the go button

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    Interesting developments I saw some very interesting things in the US regarding construction automation.

Good to see Brickworks get involved I know some of these guys socially they don’t back losers and are a very savvy business.

They pull a lot of strings and will get FBR into a lot of doors a positive.

Heres the thing FBR are burning cash faster than people in the US are joining the Donald fan club trust me it’s insane the love for trump in the southern states he’s a cult hero almost unbelievable.

FBR have to get s cash injection from a white Knight or holders soon big time building and or selling ten houses will do jack for revenue

I’m picking they will put HX back into R & D after the first build and refine the tech in order to entice a manufacturer to start producing machines OS further pressure on the SP

Sorry to bust anyone’s boil but a mass manufacturing operation at Sultana road is not going to be viable in my view it’s too expensive here in Australia the margins are super tight.

Yes there are a few boutique success stories who have built machines here in Oz Nufab Gold Acres Gesneer to name 3 but they build mainly to forward orders and they work on slim margins ask them.

They are not publicly listed companies either that makes it a bit harder to manufacture locally here in Australia

The positive is the connections brickworks have they are very powerful and call the shots in WA anyway re bricks blocks etc

That has definitely given more credence Brickworks getting involved but could be a pre cursor to taking FBR out to cheap they are very very shrewd people

There has been plenty of talk lord knows there is here repetitive it’s like a time warp lol

its time for FBR to walk the walk and get a stake sold to inject cash or holders face the mother of a CR

Its at a cross roads don’t get two excited about 8 cents it was 30 cents not long ago and has been a rank fail sp
    wise two years ago

Brickworks has my interest as I know how they operate if I was a betting man which I am I’d say you will see a completely left field stake been taken in FBR soon in my view

i suspect a few are speccing a first build ANN I am
    still dubious about Archistruct having there name as lead builder on the first build

Building green fields box 3x2 seems a long way from the ethos of a bespoke building company just seems a weird shift they build beautiful homes of distinction out of reach to the ave joe & jan

I will Believe it when I see the finished products been sold by Archistruct in a display home set up I’m skeptical happy to be wrong

All n all I’d say there are some decent positives for FBR this takes as I have said before years before some start ups make anything

15 years 60 plus million yeah it’s time to show us the money

Is FBR worth buying right now we’ll two things

As a trade probably because the sheep will follow a pump on no news because that’s what speculators do

As a long term investment from here personally I wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole until the balance sheet is suited up and they have funding to get the job done

Don’t forget these shadow partners if they are confident in the tech been game changing can drag FBR out for as long as it takes for them to run very low on cash

Ask your self this question

is ir easier to extract a better deal from a cash strapped business or one that is flush

The answer is pretty simple not so why would any interested party be in any rush to negotiate deals?

You can see why Brickworks would lock in supply of bricks they would know exactly how many they can sell thru FBR there business analysts are world class

Ultimately I think we all know robotics are the future but over the last 6 months A1 has not stood still

You can bet another concept of home building will pop up the whole off the grid movement in the US is going nuts tiny homes modular is insane in the south the growth is phenomenal.

There is a place for FBR but I suspect eventually they will be bought out for chump change before the believers get the true rewards

The current cap is Lunch money for Wienberger CAT the Saudis hell even whoever wins the 110 million can might have a go lol

Interesting enough to look at a ST trade here but if your looking long term do you buy in or more without knowing the finance plan leading to revenue -most serious investors as you are seeing are saying no thanks

Let’s lay out the funding path and what the order book looks like first in my view is the prudent course of action

My current assessment is semi optimistic with a caveat on seeing a better financial plan in place

Hold for mine at present

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $102.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $26.26K 1.112M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 503122 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1424639 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ 920225
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.