FBR 8.33% 2.6¢ fbr ltd

The most exciting thing for me over the past week or two aside...

1. 398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    The most exciting thing for me over the past week or two aside from the reinvigorated share price were the photos of the blocks lined up at Sultana Road. Hoping some clever bugger can analyse it and work out a rough quantity and how that would translate into the number of house builds possible.

I assume from the quantity on hand that that the testing of the BKW blocks has been completed and the pallets of blocks are the final product ready to be deployed for the 10 builds.

The recent interest in FBR shares could therefore be explained from word getting around Perth locally re block shipments and preparations for the 10 builds.

Will be hard for FBR to keep a lid on developments from here on in given that an external site will be required and other external stakeholders will need to be engaged, and on that basis the next announcement could well be an update with the pertinent details of the 10 X builds.

An announcment pre build however will place more focus and pressure on FBR to nail it, so we may still be waiting for an update to drop only once the 10 x builds have been completed successfully.

Fingers crossed we aren't waiting too long to allow the SP to drift and lose momentum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $115.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $11.08K 434.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 66960 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 3112112 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.6¢
  Change
0.002 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ 141026
Last updated 15.25pm 24/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.