FBR 4.55% 4.6¢ fbr ltd

Given the significance of what they have just accomplished it...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Given the significance of what they have just accomplished it would be absurd to have it any other way! I actually wouldn't even call it hype. I would say its a significant TECHNOLOGICAL BREAKTHROUGH! Driven past the site earlier in the week and I can say it was a site to behold. The machine was ticking away nicely behind the fence, block by block, the laser eye was on point, every time! Tuely amazing! glue was drying just fine too from talking to Mark and everything was spot on course by course. While I was onsite I noticed just up the street, Dale Alcock rep kept a close eye. His line of sight was such that he could see part of the construction as well as who was coming in and going. Given there was no development at the corner residence that the rep was observing from makes me think that DALE ALCOCK will be ON BOARD??? Why else would a big builder be paying his staff to stand there day after day and keep a close eye? He literately just stood there and had Dale Alcock shirt on and it was obvious that he was there for no other business but to look at what FBR up to. Mark also mentioned that Mike was on the road that day in meetings all day. Given COVID19 situation I would think that puttting the dots together there may well be something brewing right before our nose! Im expecting more hype come monday when the videos roll out on the news as well as potentially further alliances formed??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.002(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $205.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.6¢ 4.3¢ $228.5K 5.099M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 470586 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 473308 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.