FBR 2.56% 3.8¢ fbr ltd

FBR Truck in North of Perth, page-132

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    You could just be right FBR have been know to put out some positive announcements to dangle the carrot just before a CR , but also they have been known to have throw out some curved balls that no one expected . Their arrogance and lack of transparency could also mean they are too Cocky hence overly confident on something that none of us are privy to . Having Dale Alcock on board will certainly have every builder here in Perth and around Australia watching anxiously where this is going , Dale Alcock has everyone’s attention now imo . I’ve always wondered how FBR were planning to deploy WaaS “ Buy in” how this is structured will be interesting and I’m wondering weather Dale is going into this “Buy in” scenario?
    Secondly what crosses my mind is the many Goverment officials that have been interested in the past would it be too prudent in thinking that The Government could just fund manufacturing? We have lost the Automobile manufacturing industry but with HX we could just gain a whole new manufacturing industry with the manufacturing of HX , no one on the planet has this technology it would create thousands of jobs right across many industries right here in Australia and exports hundreds of HX around the globe . Bit far fetched you think ? Or are we just too slow , Covid 19 and China has imo opened up our eyes in respect to self efficiency and dependence on other countries. ! Respect
    BD7A8275-03B9-49ED-8660-304EC97422D2.jpeg 54C64F6B-99BC-40DA-A8C6-EBD2EF45CB0D.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $182.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $463.5K 11.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 4413287 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 49029 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.