FBR 4.55% 4.6¢ fbr ltd

My point is professionalism, why the F... is it so hard to keep...

1. 537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    My point is professionalism, why the F... is it so hard to keep us informed of what is going on, so that we can be inspired, so we can inspire others, so that they can see what we see and inspire others and so on. The few amazing and admirable posters that we have here(and I'm going to miss some, you know who you all are, no disrespect intended, and in no particular order), HWGA, Borcas Boy, NGNG, ash007, Marygeorge, Hayashi, Anks, timboc, young and Old dawg(I know I've missed some, you know who you are), for years you lot are keeping the dream alive. But this thread has divulged into penis sizing through car pics and wacky bullshit about codes(now proven false) or whatever else that is unrelated and name calling. Management's inability to keep their word, inform everyone of what is going on is why this has happened.

1. FBR has a blog, WhyTF, aren't they using it?

2. A non MOU with Dale Alcock why not announce it? It is obviously market sensitive why the secrecy?

3. A build is obviously a market sensitive event, why not tell us in advance? To engage 1. The public, 2. The market.

4. They don't want thousands of people watching at the build site, are you serious??? Hire security, hire traffic control, make it a celebration, inspire a following. There is nothing much there anyway.

I'm sorry but if you think that this is difficult, it is basic PR and marketing something that you would learn in week 1 of a TAFE course.

Any of these points would be better to talk about than penis sizing and name calling.

There it is, my 2 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.002(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $205.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.6¢ 4.3¢ $228.5K 5.099M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 470586 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 473308 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.