FBR 14.6% 4.7¢ fbr ltd

Think what they've just created ! I'm pretty sure they would...

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    Think what they've just created ! I'm pretty sure they would have already solved those problems. I'm sure the threaded rod could be pre fitted into the slab ,and the large external blocks chased all the way down around the rod then covered over with render or dryline which ever way they will go. Or other option is the HX lays the blocks with the blocks chased all the way to the slab at strategic points ,and labourer come along later and bolts the rod to the slab,then plasters or drylines over it to conceal it .Who knows ,this is me just thinking out loud,I'm sure there are many builders helping them get through any problems, IMO these are small problems compared to the ones they have already overcome.Remember this is a whole new ball game in the way we will build ,and there will be many changes that will revolve around the HX to make it successful . e.g. use of glue instead of traditional mortar.There will be many companies restructuring there products to suite HX if successful ! How many products do you know have dramatically altered over the years ,but still do the same job ? Only time will tell , not long now. Its a season to be jolly not a wolly ! : ) ha ha ,lets stop whining(not you Troopy,just those few impatient ones) lets reflect back and commend the boys at FBR on how far they have come and the milestones they have reached ! I for one am very happy with my risk ! Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.006(14.6%)
Mkt cap ! $208.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.9¢ 4.0¢ $1.290M 29.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 71031 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 220000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.