FBR 4.00% 2.6¢ fbr ltd

Interesting you mention about early works constructed outside of...

1. 480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Interesting you mention about early works constructed outside of winter, one thing i noticed when i lived in Switzerland is that during the summer months on nearly all construction sites, the entire shell of a building would be pumped out within months during summer and all of the internals would be fit out during the winter months.

A good advantage of Hadrian built structures would be that the external shell can be constructed much faster allowing for higher productivity when the weather permits.

I noticed you were in discussions about trading on ASX stocks from Europe, my brother was trading ASX stocks for years whilst living in CH (Switzerland) on a Swiss trading platform. Mainly because in CH theres no Capital Gains Tax on profits from stocks but the only downfall was that Commission is a fair bit higher than here in Australia, im not sure what its like in Germany... After looking further into it we found out later that your actually better off trading on a locally held Australian based platform for ASX listed stocks as foreigners not residing in Australia dont pay Capital Gains Tax on profits - Plus you have the added advantage of low commissions. Not sure if this would be beneficial for yourself as your in Germany and you might get taxed locally on gains or the commission might already be low there but it could be worth looking into... I only pay $11AUD or so commission per trade over here.

Anyways just a thought as i was reading your previous discussions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $115.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $11.66K 448.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 2520567 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 570044 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ 77669
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.