Because the left are inherently self centred and don’t stop to...

1. 4,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    Because the left are inherently self centred and don’t stop to think that kids will be exposed to their putrid displays and words- start noting the time of day that shows which make clear and many times explicit reference to sex and sexual preferences etc are shown nowadays.

Kids are awake and able to watch shows that constantly talk about sexual positions and sexual topics. It’s a sad reflection on where we have let theml left take us as a society. After 9p.m? Fair enough- we adults should enjoy a bit of innuendo and double entendre.

Shove pills down the kids throats, encourage them to wear lip stick and gyrate like strippers,
    ( whether boy or girl ), anything but let them actually do what they naturally choose themselves- to play with toys and pencil and paper etc and have amazing mental adventures borne of their own imagination and creativity.

The left wish to feign child like innonce themselves as some part of a perverted sexual play act and therefore must usurp the actual children’s position of immaturity? Force kids to act like adults in a vain attempt to justify oneself acting like a child?

I’m not taking left of centre- I’m talking left of sanity, left of Stalin, type people.

Is it right or wrong? Well the rise in childhood anxiety etc shows me that it is wrong, no matter what I personally think or feel.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.