SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

fda 510k approval, page-15

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    I hope you are right vintage, and that we get clearance sooner rather than later. If we take an average based on your estimate - by end of q1 2008 - so that is March 31st and My estimate (may - june so lets say May 31st for arguments sake - The point in between is April 30th

Let us say that combining both our information sets that April 30 is probably the most likely date. Just because the company says they EXPECT it to be done by end of first Q 2008 doesnt mean anything. They expected China deal to be done 12 months ago, and they expected Mexican Govt to sign seal and deliver 3 months ago

Too many expectations thus far and no delivery. I hate to be negative, but I am just being realistic.

Seen too many companies promise and never deliver, and ending up being nothing but a shell company for some new miner. I am not saying this will happen with SBN, all I'm saying is it happens a lot, and I've seen it a lot and invested in some. I had similar hopes and expectations for those companies and was told the same things straight from the horses mouth as it were.

I just hope that SBN is not one of those types of companies. I believe it is not, and will deliver, but maybe in several years time

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.