MSB 0.54% 92.5¢ mesoblast limited

FDA announce new policy approach, page-31

1. 16,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8380
    @gnewton87 ,

I am a long-term investor. I look for good-quality companies with durable business models and I buy and hold onto those businesses. You can gauge the extent of this by the sorts of posts I make about some of the companies I own. Many of those companies I have owned for most than a decade; some for more than two decades.

My initial interest in MSB, a few years back, was because I was of the view that, if MSB ever reached the point of commercial self-sustainability, it would also be a company worth owning for many years - decades, even.

Well, MSB's road to commercial self-sustainability is clearly more torturous and longer than even my sober expectations provided. [And I still can't discern how far off that point is (and, given how little discussion there is on that prospect, no one is able to do so.)]

At the same time I am a keen student of behavioural finance, especially in relation to the emotional aspects of it. It has been an almost life-long interest of mine to observe how confirmation biases and cognitive anchoring influence the way people invest.

And, to that end, MSB threads are fertile grounds for much illuminating study.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.5¢
Change
0.005(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $1.056B
Open High Low Value Volume
93.0¢ 93.5¢ 91.5¢ $1.473M 1.596M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32370 92.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.0¢ 60258 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.