MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

Thanks for this canuck47 - worthwhile repeating. Must explore...

1. 129 Posts.
    Thanks for this canuck47 - worthwhile repeating. Must explore other avenues:
    Thank you stanjupiter for a very informed, thoughtful and important post. As a scientist who has worked in a number of areas including the gut and immune area I can only strongly support the points regarding GI permeability, perils of broad immune suppression and the need to interface with thoughtful, multidisciplinary clinical organisations whose reputations will give them clout in the US and Europe. I’m hoping the CEO and Board are reading and taking seriously stanjupiter’s post. It is more than time to fight fire with fire. If big pharma are playing the brutal game to hamstring MSB based on its financial situation, then we should be employing a well connected, proven, hardnosed business executive who can approach a range of highly successful, cashed up technology companies, outside our industry, aggressively looking to diversify and who don’t carry the baggage and conflict of interest of those within the pharma industry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.