PAA 2.86% 18.0¢ pharmaust limited

"........ Why are people dropping their pants or is it share...

1. 2,564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1468
    "........ Why are people dropping their pants or is it share manipulation?............."

Hi Claire, Suggest it has little to do with just PAA and more the activity in the broader market. Main retail culprits I suggest are those who found the ASX during covid and became part of the explosion in retail punters - mainly thinking they can trade on their phone for quick money ala a footy tipping type bet. If you have a look at a few stocks and their history you may note an increase in the number of less than a trading parcel type holders. they would literally place a bet in the morning and look to sell for a profit within a day or two. Many have discovered covid has retreated so they have come out of their bedrooms and rediscovered the pubs etc and at the same time cost of living has really begun to put the squeeze on spare cash. this past 6 months has seen a significant drop off in the number of investors. Frankly I dont see this as such a bad thing. Have to ask why anyone would bother to look to manipulate PAA when it is doing such a fine job of going nowhere all by itself. Not fair ? Maybe. I have been hoping for a clear reset of the story (what better time than we have recently had could there be) but so far, if anything there is less clarity, less urgency and less interest by the market that has plenty of other shiny lights to get investors attention. Maybe someone has a plan to take this down to a level that makes it easier to get a seat at the table. I could think of a few scenarios how and why that would happen however each would involve an ultimate upside in the not too distant future. Guess all we can do for now is hang on and go for the ride until there is some reasonable levels of liquidity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $87.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.3¢ 17.5¢ $205.5K 1.150M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55777 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 56756 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.