PAA 0.00% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

I think the issue for many of us is that yes there is another...

1. 451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    I think the issue for many of us is that yes there is another pathway forward MnD but you have to look at the track record to see if you can trust any forward plan.

They have not brought anything tangible to the market cap in the last 10 years or advanced to the end stage of trials. If they had so then the ebbs and flows of high's and low's, credit raises etc would have just worked themselves out. They closed up on Ephicem and the reporting to date had shown it to be a growth business and income generating. Only to see it re birthed with support in WA.

I do not care what anyone says to this but the reason for investing in the stock market is to make $$ otherwise if you have a philanthropic heart you can just go donate to the co.

So it is hard to be optimistic that they can now deliver on MnD rather then just do what their track record has shown. Delivering patents is all well and good but it is the monetisation of those that matters. To know tell posters on here to just look at the great work they are doing on MnD is the same thing that happened 7 or so years ago when we said forget all the hiccups look at the great work they are doing on canine cancer....umm well in hindsight it was interesting research work but there has been no progression to a deal. They had Elanco on the hook but failed to deliver so that deal went away.

Anyway I am starting to drip feed some of my holdings onto the market but the anemic turn over is even making selling difficult! I will keep a small parcel. When I think of what my holding was prior to the consolidation my mind boggles on why I was so optimistic....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $330.4K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4071 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 24580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.