PAA 1.28% 19.8¢ pharmaust limited

That is a very good point, maybe Elanco were never serious. TBH...

1. 451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    That is a very good point, maybe Elanco were never serious. TBH it did not bother me as I thought I was here for the human cancer outcomes and saw the success of a canine outcome of being a catalyst for that.

What has got me so frustrated is that it seems we are really no longer hoping for a cancer outcome but now pinning hopes on MnD. I remember the ANN that showcased all the different cancers we may be able to impact on but clearly no one out there is listening it is just crickets.

So no for me it is a reset. Do I want to be stay in this for the MnD outcome and while the answer is yes, the forward plan and timings of what needs to happen lead me to believe we have no SP catalysts in play till next year. (happy to have formed the wrong view) the waiting with PAA will equal SP erosion.

In case I am wrong I will leave something here for MnD and I feel can always buy back in later likely lower then what we are today. I am just trying to take off my love for the science glasses here and being a bit more pragmatic. If MnD comes through well my small parcel will serve me well . In the meant time I may as well get a return on my funds else where.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.8¢
Change
0.003(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $87.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $28.24K 141.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 465250 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 613951 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.