PAA 1.28% 19.8¢ pharmaust limited

Worthwhile questions but not that straight forward as the metrix...

1. 451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Worthwhile questions but not that straight forward as the metrix on answering these are fully dependent on the stage of MnD patients are at:
    1. To measure retention of their swallowing reflex would mean that the patient was as the stage of progression to be losing the function
    2. same as above

I think this is all wrapped up in the "stable" question and what does it really mean. The two questions I would raise to replace these would be:

1. After the treatment period was there a slowing of disease progression and a stablisation of symptoms
    2. Is there disease regression

If the answer is positive to either of these two questions then forget fast track we should be doing world wide media.

Also @TomPrice1955 I mean this in the most genuine way are you new to PAA or a long term holder. Not that it matters one iota to anything, I am just interested to match it to your enthusiasm from your earlier post. I am at the point of looking at any up turn of volume to start selling my holdings but you mentioned your view that PAA is a once in a generation opportunity. So wanted to see if that could spark something in myself to keep holding.
    Last edited by Banastas: 24/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.