BIT 7.50% 3.7¢ biotron limited

Hi Footmax, i have questioned the same thought, a drug that is...

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Hi Footmax,

i have questioned the same thought, a drug that is so successful and has such great results (including toxicity safety) it seems almost unlikely that it will not get approved by CTAP. No one has results or a product like we do and you would think the market will go nuts.

My thought is that BIT made an announcement that they are going to tackle COVID19 back in march 2020 and we have been waiting 2 years to finally get the results we have all been waiting for. Their timeline is poor however they have delivered exactly what they said they will. Just 2 years later. They did also mention Bit225 is not a hit against covid which every on this forum thought it was perfect for. this was very confusing especially when they announced late last year bit225 has a hit.

the price jumped up to 19c around march 2020 and a lot of people invested at that time. I assume a majority of investor lost money and BIT as fallen off the radar. the share price is no longer caring about what BIT has to say. We need third party announcements that will verify and validate the 2 years of waiting. This means we need CTAP approval and non equity funding. Then we will have the spot light on us once again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.003(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $33.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $13.74K 361.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 421052 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 19000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.