TRI 14.3% 2.4¢ trivarx ltd

I just had a read through the technology for a friend of mine...

1. 933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1446
    I just had a read through the technology for a friend of mine who’s soon going to be ex shareholder. This a $20 million company with what exactly?

The barriers to entry for developing technology like this are extremely low and if there was any economic value in the idea then Apple and Fitbit could roll this out to their existing hardware consumers overnight. Apple and Fitbit already measure circadian heart rhythm and have developed numerous algorithms using this data. This is second year university programming project not a $20 million public company.

The liability for an employee wearing a device that potentially impacts their employment and insurance far outweighs the purported benefits to the individual’s health. If you know someone with depression and/or anxiety then you’ll know they don’t need a watch to diagnose the issue.

FDA approval is irrelevant even if it is granted. It doesn’t mean anything unless you can generate revenue.

Once again, if the economics could be exploited then Apple and Fitbit would be doing it already because they have superior technology, branding and significant market penetration. The math behind the algorithms is basic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.003(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $10.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $1.931K 86.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 368464 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 288024 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.09pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.