LTP 0.53% $1.90 ltr pharma limited

FDA Approval closer with Aptar in our corner, page-6

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Hi all. As you return to the market tomorrow I wonder if it is worthwhile thinking about what’s the potential opportunity of investing in LTP ? The company has developed an unbelievable formula. It has been through many tests and the preliminary results were strong. The full results data pack is expected to be complete and positive too. Release is likely in the next few weeks. The product is being sold here in Australia and from all accounts everyone is loving the results from using the product.

The next question is what is the size of the USA market? Will it generate revenue of $1b or $3b or more ? If sale are $3b the EBITDA is potentially $2.5b. An earnings multiple of 10X will value the USA part of the business at $25b. If the USA is only 10% of the global market does that make LTP look like it could reach $25b globally ?

If the above valuation expectation only reaches 50% does the valuation equal $12.5b ?

If the company is worth this valuation that equates to a share price of $112 per share.

Does this mean we have plenty of upside in the share to go ?

Could this mean the share price increases to the above $112 or beyond ?

DYOR. But I believe this is a great question.

The opportunity huge.

What do you think ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.