TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

OK guys, price points and predictions have been running around...

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    OK guys, price points and predictions have been running around in my head for a while now and I thought why don't we have a little comp. Surely with all inspections of manufacturing facilities done by FDA recently and all other components answered to we are just waiting upon the usual bureaucratic red tape/timing until we see their word.

So, in this spirit I thought a closest to the closing price on the first day of trade after approval is announced would be a bit of fun. The prize for the closest will be an engraved Pewter Mug saying: ACL - fondAPPROVEnux - 2011. I will have it produced and delivered to the winner/s, it's just for a laugh and a small Momento for the long wait:)

The rules are simple and as follows:

1. The winner must be a current holder and have post on the HC ACL threads within the last year.

2. Submissions/prediction must be made on this thread by the close of trade Monday 24th January, so we get a good snap shot early, not if any pump comes beforehand. If we get the approval tonight, then the cut off is before trading commences (jeez that would be great).

3. The winner will be decided by who is closer or at the closing price on the first trading day after the approval is announced,

4. In the event of a tie there will be multiple winners.

So knock yourselves out guys, make your predictions. I know the prize is a bit tacky but not all here drink alcohol and the heads up word from a while back was fondAPPROVEnux, so that's what I went with:)

2011 Predictions:

1. TDA - $1.23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.