KSX 0.00% 1.5¢ karmelsonix ltd

This is it, blokes...Sorry if you feel misled by my post...

1. 128 Posts.
    This is it, blokes...
    Sorry if you feel misled by my post yesterday.
    I did quote the fully diluted market cap. It is used widely by analysts and brokers when valuating
    a company. Please read the last appendix 3B for the total number of quoted and not quoted securities.
    For memory, RM Research used the same method in July, when they outlined the capital structure of KSX.
    In regards to the performance shares-they will be issued well before any commercial product of
    KSX is generating meaningful sales figures, so it is only prudent to include them in your valuation
    of the company.
    I seldom contribute to this forum, use it mainly to study human behavior and for entertainment.
    Only every so often do I find some valuable information here, but it beats any soap opera on tv.
    And yesterday I thought, I'll just do that-provide some useful information for all those people,
    who in their despair, look to hotcopper for guidance because the shares did not perform in line
    with their expectations after the announcement. And the mere fact remains-the the fully diluted
    market cap is a bit over a 100 mill @ 20cents a share.
    Most of the time, there are no sinister forces behind a share price movement, they do so for a reason.

Have a nice day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.