LBT 5.56% 1.9¢ lbt innovations limited

The $500k JV milestone payment will appear in the next 4C, this,...

1. 927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    The $500k JV milestone payment will appear in the next 4C, this, together with the April Amsterdam presso and (hands clasped in prayer) FDA de novo approval, should kick things along very nicely, thank you.

2.Intelligent Imaging platform –APAS®
    •File US FDA 510(k) de novosubmission for manual APAS
    •Receive final $0.5million milestone payment from JV
    source: CEO address 2015 AGM

Independence should round out the year massively, all going well.  I would love to tag along with a sales rep, their jobs couldn't be easier with the Compact in place and demonstrating efficiencies = savings for labs = no brainer purchase decision. What a primer for the Independence sales!  Then along comes Woundvue - do you want fries with that?

Lusia's still buying on market, I hope she stays around a lot longer than she'd planned, she's done a fantastic job over the years and will be a hard act to follow.

I know it's too early yet but those long-term divis are starting to look like moving from the freezer to the fridge compartment, ready for consumption!

I knew I was right all those years ago to get in.

GLTAH but luck is needed less & less now, imo, this coy has steadily pushed through recessions, contract renegotiations, and R&D and it's my opinion that there's very little to stop it now from reaching its aspirations. Well done LBT team!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $25.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $28.22K 1.590M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 202308 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 7918 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.