A2M 1.67% $6.70 the a2 milk company limited

Here is the e-mail reply from A2 Investor Relations Team...

1. 303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Here is the e-mail reply from A2 Investor Relations Team provided to me on May 23, in response to my enquiry regarding the A2 company's potential involvement in the US infant formula shortage:

"The a2 Milk Company is aware of the recent shortage of infant milk formula (IMF) products in the USA.

Currently, the IMF category in the USA operates under the WIC program which is a subsidised program that distributes about half of IMF provided in the USA at no cost to families.

The a2 Milk Company consistently reviews our strategic priorities, including the potential expansions of our product offering. The IMF category faces many challenges when entering different markets. It is not always reasonably straightforward due to the sensitive nature of the product and differing regulatory requirements from different countries. To produce and sell IMF in the USA The a2 Milk Company would need to invest in capability and obtain regulatory approvals which would take 18-24 months.

Currently the focus of The a2 Milk Company in the IMF space is maximising our opportunity in China, as outlined at our Investor Day in October 2021."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.70
Change
0.110(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $4.843B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.64 $6.77 $6.64 $12.36M 1.844M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10812 $6.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.70 12740 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.