NEU 0.00% $19.97 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

FDA Approval, page-46

1. 6,027 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1580
    This is unbelievable! !!!! I knew it SHOULD be approved but somehow could not allow myself to believe it WOULD !!!!

Well it has !!!! What a joyous moment ! What a relief !

I echo the the positive sentiments which have been expressed thus far. To all holders, especially the long termers, congratulations for staying the journey, for being a part of this history making watershed moment in neurological drug development and in Aust/NZ biotech.

First and foremost, my happiness for the worldwide Rett's community is unbounded. May many, many children and their families have some of the burden of this devastating, but inward strengthening condition lifted from them.

Secondly, congratulations to @mellan. Your unwavering belief has finally been rewarded. Thank you for your humane and inspiring 'Trail to a Texas Trial' blog - Many times I have been touched by the beautiful side of the human spirit that has been revealed.

I cannot finish without thanking @hottod HC's (by the length of the straight) foremost poster for your immeasurably valuable input to this forum. Your brilliant, tireless in depth research has kept this poster on track throughout the journey. Enjoy your contribution to this moment.

Onwards and upwards from here. I am still rubbing my eyes with joyous disbelief !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.