EIQ 2.38% 21.5¢ echoiq limited

@88X239, to be open and frank, I don't particularly care about...

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    @88X239, to be open and frank, I don't particularly care about your opinion or whether I've lost you by using AI to summarise and compare information. To the best of my knowledge, the AI software I used did a great job, and no one here has pointed out any errors in its analysis. If anyone finds errors, I'd be happy for them to point them out. Ironically, we've all invested in a software company that essentially does the same thing—evaluating and summarising information to help people make informed decisions. So, if I've lost you, then so too must Echo IQ.The purpose of this thread is to generate discussion, probe, assess, and compare the robustness of the technology. In many ways, we are conducting our own SWOT analysis, as the company's board of directors won't do that for us—at least not transparently. As investors, we should be willing to do what's right and critically evaluate the things we like, using any method available to us, rather than blindly accepting whatever is presented, whether from AI, the BOD, industry analysts, investors or any other source.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $123.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $146.0K 688.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 243098 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 117384 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.