MSB 4.00% $1.17 mesoblast limited

FDA DISCUSSION, page-13

1. 1,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Ok so do you have a way of assuming anyone actually sold because they listened to factual negative bias?

But you are having once again a total fabricated argument. Why on earth would any "mums and dads" have been burn't? they will be happy that they sold and have saved their capital to buy back in or invest elsewhere. The only ones burn't to date are those that may have listened to you and held on to a declining asset. (I for one, Not listening to you of course but holding on to a declining asset)

So the assumption that anyone that had sold is being held from buying back because they are fighting negative emotions is once again poppy cock. Because they simply do not have negative emotions at the moment. (not because of selling at least)

Seriously, If there is anyone out there that has sold their shares in the past 10 years and is unhappy or regrets selling please jump in and let us know. Conversely raise your hand if you have negative emotions because you held on and are now feeling you can't sell because of how much you have lost and are hoping that it all comes good and feel way too burn't to buy anymore. I could not imagine anyone in the first category and maybe even, there is no one in the second given the nature of this business?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
0.045(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.335B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.13 $1.18 $1.13 $4.980M 4.315M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 73090 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 27903 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.