MSB 1.56% 97.5¢ mesoblast limited

FDA DISCUSSION, page-25

1. 4,754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 868
    As you say, I don't make Mr Market.

Everyone gets to put their money where their mouth is and live with the result. I sincerely hope the MSB diehards have a win. Even more so I hope MSB succeeds.

I don't post here much but I've watched the same people post the same stuff again and again over years while the execs take home good salaries and those putting in the dough watch their Capital diminish.

Well, I'm a scientist. A nuclear physicist truth be told and I'm as entitled to my opinion like the rest of you on here. I'm also one of the few that's made money on this stock (and posted my handful of trades in advance to prove it).

Not denigrating or pissing on anyone's parade. Just calling a spade a spade. Or if you need it spelt out for you, pointing out that the various rockets, blastoffs and sundry other boosterism posted on here over the last few years has been somewhat misguided, at least until now.

I'm sure the posters are very nice people but as for the posts? Well, sometimes it's not easy to be polite.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.5¢
Change
0.015(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $1.113B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.0¢ 99.5¢ 97.0¢ $2.315M 2.360M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 119971 97.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.0¢ 24889 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.