MSB 4.07% $1.15 mesoblast limited

FDA DISCUSSION, page-8

1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Could everyone please calm down? I think by now there is no need to argue one way or the other.
    I personally believe most dad & mum retailer investors would have already sold out at a huge loss. Institutional/professional investors will not be swayed by Posts on Hotcopper.
    Day /Range Traders will continue their momentum trade, paying little attentions to company's fundamentals.
    As for the die-hard supporters (silly old man included!), they will keep investing, win or lose, the way they feel like!

Even newbies know investing in small cap Bio-Tech start ups , together with junior miners, are the best way to get rich quick or go broke! Those (institutions and individuals alike) still on shareholder registry will not be influenced one way or the other by the sentiment expressed in social media whatsoever.

I'm happy to wait another 12 months to see all facts play out........ FDA trial results; Funding Solutions by BoD; Partnership (or lack of it); eventual talk of buyout; or if everything fails, the company goes belly up and all the intellectual properties/patents get sold .......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.045(4.07%)
Mkt cap ! $1.313B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.16 $1.08 $4.681M 4.170M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99680 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 31000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.