RAC 1.94% $1.52 race oncology ltd

FDA Discussions

1. 552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Hi all,

Following yesterday's news of the clinical hold (and having time on this public holiday to sift through old announcements and the FDA website), I felt a lot more comfortable that things are on track. I just wanted to get my thoughts down here, noting that Bisantrene is a long-term project.

1) The RAC announcement, regarding filing of the IND on 25/03, did indeed note that the IND submission was extensive at 2,000 pages and was the culmination of 3 years hard work. It did indicate that the FDA would likely extend their review beyond the normal 30 days timeframe.
    2) I just researched the FDA conditions for IND approval, and it notes that it will initially contact the sponsor (RAC) regarding putting approval on a clinical hold, pending further questions. It indicates that once the formal questions are received by RAC in the form of a letter, it then has 30 days to complete a response satisfying the FDA's queries.
    3) The announcement yesterday from RAC did seem confident that the dialogue with the FDA, assuming it had made contact by phone and/or in person, made it clear that there were some remaining queries around how the clinical trial would take place. RAC seems confident these queries were logical to answer, to satisfy the FDA:
    4) The 25/03 announcement of filing the IND, noted that "RAC are in advanced discussions around funding and completion of the paediatric trial". This is comforting.

So, now it is a waiting game. The trial was scheduled to begin in the second half of 2019. My best hope would be FDA approval around June/July? A Funding partner for the paediatric trial would be fantastic in the September quarter, following by commencement of trial towards December.

Thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.52
Change
-0.030(1.94%)
Mkt cap ! $258.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.57 $1.57 $1.50 $75.34K 49.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300 $1.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.52 49256 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.