MSB 2.17% $1.13 mesoblast limited

FDA Expediting Accelerated Development of Novel Therapies for COVID-19, page-18

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    from a research source:
    "Last week’s announcement from Mesoblast, on the other hand, shows little clarity on remestemcel-L’s utility. The data were gathered from the allogeneic cell therapy’s compassionate-use programme in the US, and while on the surface it seems encouraging that nine of 12 of patients treated came off ventilators, it is impossible to say whether remestemcel-L had anything to do with this.The lack of any control group is only one issue. Patients were also receiving several other interventions, while Mesoblast’s description of moderate to severe ARDS is puzzling, given that ventilation tends to be reserved for critical patients – of which no mention is made. A randomised phase II/III is due to start, though the company’s long history of disappointing will make many investors wary. Much of the data to emerge from the Covid-19 pipeline so far are from compassionate-use programmes, and Mesoblast is certainly not alone in benefiting from press releasing such early findings."

everyone:
    good comments you have all made on this site.
    the company has done good scientific research but in my humble opinion:. But:
    1. what is the probablility they actually have something for Covid? i have no idea but i am not sure anyone does.
    2. Without covid how much money does the company have to raise in next 2 years to stay alive?
    will equity investors (after being burned many times) continue to fund new equity issues?
    3. track record of hype is unfortunate . they have dome this over andfover.
    4. i wonder why many investors who funded mesoblast in past have lost confidence in the company and its owner/promoter.
    5. obviously if covid is on target they will be a huge success. but might be a longshot???
    anyway food for thought

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.