BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Dank,Excuse my ignorance if I am wrong. I thought the...

1. 830 Posts.
    Dank,
    Excuse my ignorance if I am wrong. I thought the “nebulisers Relenza” is different from IV Relenza in that the former is breathe through a nebuliser while the later is injected by needle or through an intravenous drip.

In 2005, (Refer ASX announcement on 10 March 2005) BTA signed an agreement with Aerogen Quote for the development of CS-8958, one of the new LANI compounds being developed by BTA and Sankyo, suitable for use with Aerogen’s proprietary Aeroned Go Micropump Nebuliser.”

Since then we have not heard any progress on the Aerogen agreement and initially I was under the impression (perhaps wrongly ??) that the LANI that DS completed Phase 3 trials used the Aerogen Technology, that is Sankyo’s LANI will be delivered through a nebuliser? If I am wrong, how is LANI taken?

As you may be aware the “Diskhaler” for Relenza belongs to GSK and so is the new “Rotacap/Rotahaler“.

Perhaps with you medical knowledge, you probably know a lot more than the ordinary BTA shareholders the differences between these various method of dispensing the antiviral.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.