NEU 0.45% $20.00 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

FDA Grants Orphan Drug Designation, page-19

1. 1,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    Thanks to all above responding to the question; I agree that it indicates that the drug is not an approved Orphan drug in terms of marketing, but that the Orphan drug designation is granted. As an aside I wonder if there is any dispensation for continuing the release of the drug to those that were on it during the trial? Seems only fair, but fair isn't necessarily a prime concern in these matters, but given the safety profile...well...it seems fair.

Ajostu, if the FDA posted to their site that the designation was granted on 11/02/2015 as indicated, I would have thought that the Neuren team would have been advised on Thursday or Friday last week our time, enough time for a release to market about Orphan status. Which had me wondering about BTD being known and combined into a single release - pure speculation of course. But who knows - people could be in transit, there may be protocols that control communication to certain timelines and response cues.

Very interested to see a release on Monday, would almost have to arrive pre-open you'd think...

Thanks again to all who responded...have a great Sunday.
    Last edited by gingerclam: 15/02/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.00
Change
0.090(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $2.556B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.88 $20.07 $19.73 $11.80M 591.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5901 $19.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.00 3262 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.