LBT 0.00% 1.7¢ lbt innovations limited

you are indeed quite wrong. The question was "does anyone know...

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12

you are indeed quite wrong. The question was "does anyone know when FDA news is due" and you answered 2 to 3 weeks ago. wrong! Anyway to help you I have attached the relevant announcements with highlights so you don't have to take my word for it, just read it carefully for yourself. On 4 June 2020 they disclosed they had 180 days TO RESPOND with ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. On 25 November they disclosed that the REPONSE IS COMPLETE and to EXPECT POSITIVE OUTCOME DURING Q1 2021 (hint: that's now until end March).

Let's just be clear, Little LBT from Australia has no control over a USA government agency, however the company has provided guidance to expect the announcement in first quarter 2021. How you calculated the results should have been approved by the FDA 2 to 3 weeks ago because that's 180 days is false. Read the announcements mate. Unfortunately this is exactly why I held off signing up on HC for so long, I knew I'd get stuck in these conversations. I've highlighted a few other clues they have dropped relating to sales, these I will let you read.

Anyway mate, it's good that you are holding, I can see the share price bouncing from here IMHO, so should be able to get closer to your break even at least (which will be profit for me). For me if this doesn't keep ticking the boxes, I will sell at current prices or a small loss if it goes backwards, but I'm here for the big bounce which I think is coming. As LBT keeps ticking boxes, it becomes de-risked for me and I expect price to move. And I 100% agree with bullraider, it is the sales that will make this thing really pop. But just so you know, here are the boxes I'm looking for as well.

• 510(k) US FDA for MRSA analysis module
    • Release of EU Vancomycin Resistant Enterococci and Urine modules into EU
    • EU Urine analysis module purchases
    • First customer evaluation in France
    • HSL potential purchase after successful evaluation
    • US sales

Anyway, everyone do your own research. I've done mine and that should be me done on here for a little while, hope poster's out there continue to add value to this thread.

All the best holders

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2803/2803945-8f3fedfd89b6e5def40b98c2f3254230.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $49.35K 2.861M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 858278 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1165442 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.