LBT 0.00% 1.7¢ lbt innovations limited

Haha I'll leave that to what YNK already answered, though it's...

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I can see Costello & Barnes hold 4.6m shares combined, Popper and Lismore combine for another half million shares. At current prices that's $6 million dollars invested, so am I missing something ? Also to your other points, happy for you to share you "I wonders" in a bit more detail? If there is a conflicting view I might have overlooked, then yeah definitely share. If it is just holders unhappy with management, I'm not too concerned, I think you all gave them the kick they needed. Cheers
    Aussie with an Estonian mrs mate biggrin.png
    Haha I'll leave that to what YNK already answered, though it's interesting we both came here at similar times. Must be a good entry level...

Now I"m going to leave you all with 2 questions because it's too early for me to get into research mode.

First, has something changed as per the bid/offer? The recent sell down had about 2.4m shares bid and 6.5m+ shares offered, this morning 3.1m are bid and 4.9m are offered, so less sellers and slightly more buyers.. should we read anything into it? I'm hopeful it's the last chance to get in at these prices, but I'm unashamedly optimistic as per my previous (hopefully reasoned) posts.

Also can anyone share anything on the significance of the current job being advertised on seek for systems engineer. I certainly liked the phrase "This is the opportunity to make your mark on a truly global scale and have influence in the way microbiology laboratories will operate for years to come".

All the best holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $49.35K 2.861M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 858278 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1115442 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.