LBT 0.00% 1.7¢ lbt innovations limited

fda news pending, page-57

1. 166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 351
    With a first strike surely BB and the board will pull their thumbs out of their bums and start performing. Sorting out FDA approvals and CE marking. Focusing on getting some machines in Europe, we know that they wanting to get machines in France now so lets see it happen.
    The board may also need to show that they have a level of faith in the company and start performing too. From the AGM I'm sure most shareholders want to see them purchase shares and not simply discuss the act of doing so, especially Simon who has been sitting on the board for over a year in a company he has ZERO shares in. Is the reason why the directors not buying shares is because the current price isn't cheap??
    LBT has plenty going for it, like you said the next few months are critical. I'm sure the 2 out going directors would like to end their term on a high, perhaps with FDA approval, distribution in US and the start of some consistent sales.

If we can see 30 cents by June I'd be thoroughly impressed. I suspect a wall of sales at 20 cents

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.