LBT 7.14% 1.5¢ lbt innovations limited

Good morning ynk Again I disagree, this forum is for positive...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    Good morning ynk

Again I disagree, this forum is for positive and negative views. Based on factual information.

I have attached numbers to the bullet points this time so you can read them like a hawk..

1. Word on the street is that factual information is being provided to external investigation branches , with regards to some of Mr Barnes conduct. (Now investigating companies is one thing I do have some experience with). Let’s just see how that pans out .. If he is squeaky clean then he has nothing to worry about. If not... well let’s just see..

2. Contact is being made with those big institutional holders , There are a number of us that are confident that the board will be spilled come next agm.. (of course the company may be turned around in the interim) first strike already.

3. If you really want to a mind f-/:;( , speak with Mr Granger and co at Hawkesbury partners. It is truly a treat....Be warned though , your iq is likely to drop as a result.. (I apologise is you are employed by lbt or Hawkesbury) If you are Mr Granger or his sidekick well enough said.

4. let’s look at the recent fda submission, This is what I have heard. The Australian results were a dogs breakfast. They didn’t comply with the guidelines. BB after over seeing this disaster , had to call upon John Hopkins hospital , hoping that when they did their evaluation they recorded their results in a professional manner, which I’m sure that they did..I understand that this is the only reason that the fda submission is still alive.. perhaps ynk you could shed some further light. Fellow holders why not ask bb at the investor call. Why not ask him about the infamous jacket.

5. look at today’s announcement , more building pipelines. Yawn..

6. I have a few shares over a number of holdings , I have skin in the game , I know that this company can do better and there are a number of us of the same view..

7. How is the current board going. ? Are a couple about to jump ship?? (On the back of 2 directors , leaving the board a few years ago. One of those directors invested $250k of his own money and sold all of his holding at a loss, true story...)

Share holders, ring bb, email him, ask those difficult questions..Hold him to account ..

Bb. If ynk is your hotcopper public relations manager , yet another example of money well spent ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $20.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $15.37K 1.024M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76923 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 484999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ 380718
Last updated 14.48pm 10/06/2024 ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.