MSB 4.59% $1.14 mesoblast limited

Thanks for all the good info in this thread guys. Much better...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Thanks for all the good info in this thread guys. Much better than the raging binfires elsewhere.

A couple of quick observations on MSB communications. Hindsight's useful, but I can't help feeling some of this pain might have been averted with an expectation-setting ASX release on Monday stating:
    • It is normal that any drug or therapy, including a novel therapy such as MSCs, receives strong scrutiny from the ODAC and FDA. That's something we believe is important and welcome. We have been responding to/working with the FDA since submission of the BLA
    • Under the normal process, the ODAC will release the agenda and their questions early this week ahead of the meeting; they'll also release our preliminary responses.
    • We will get the chance to update and expand on those responses during these sessions, along with addressing any outstanding queries. Because this is a novel therapy, there will be two sessions instead of the normal one session.
    • We will be pointing to the safety, efficacy and manufacturing consistency of the product support by the data from the single-arm trial, Japan, etc etc

However, I complete understand that this is a rare company in that 80% of its value is tied up in its relationship with one stakeholder - the FDA - so if that kind of approach in any annoyed the FDA or breached its protocols I can see why they wouldn't do it. Better to just take the pain on the market and move on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
0.050(4.59%)
Mkt cap ! $1.301B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.14 $1.08 $6.654M 5.972M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1330 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.14 171164 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.