MSB 2.73% $1.07 mesoblast limited

Great testimony and comments:Sojourn (yahoo forum)Looking...

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    Great testimony and comments:

Sojourn (yahoo forum)

Looking forward to Adcom meeting. A defining moment for Meso and a new era in medicine. Look at Dr Kurzberg's credentials. Duke University School of Medicine. To call her a key opnion leader doesn't do her status in the field of pediatric oncology justice. Hey, what do you know -- two other voting members on Adcom are also from Duke. Happy coincidence. Seriously, there will be no issue about seriousness of these children's illness, the fact that there are no existing therapies that offer the same durable response and that do not trigger terrible side effects. Safety -- there is absolutely no safety issue. Will the FDA insist on a blinded randomised trial for children dying from a shocking disease thereby forcing 50% on them to placebo. Not likely. There will be a vote at the end of the meeting and in all probability it will be favourable. FDA approval will almost certainly follow. Perhaps there will need to be a post marketing follow up/reporting as part of a phase 4. Nothing wrong with that -- it will provide useful support for future label extensions. Watch out shorts because it will soon be pay back time. Will Meso be in a trading halt on Thursday? Shorts better get a move on -- closing time is near.

LongStock

Comment from a GvHD survivor posted at the FDA website:
    "My doctor said that there was a possible solution, a drug called remestemcel-L. Fortunately, I
    was able to receive a course of the drug (for compassionate use), and within a matter of
    weeks, my rashes receded, my abdominal pain abated, and my liver function returned to
    normal. After a while, I was able to go kayaking with my dad and hiking with my mom. And, I
    was even able to have ice cream. To this day, I have not suffered further complications of
    GVHD or any side effects of remestemcel-L."

DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.030(2.73%)
Mkt cap ! $1.221B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.21 $1.05 $28.73M 25.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14264 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 24626 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.08
  Change
-0.030 ( 2.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.10 $1.21 $1.05 5190842
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.