VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

To anyone who had seen yesterday's chart for the first time in a...

1. 1,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    To anyone who had seen yesterday's chart for the first time in a while, yesterday's candle would have given the instant impression that the FDA approval had NOT been granted.... such a huge percentage drop... but that is the nature of the market, comprised of too many participants who want out for any number of reasons.... more often than not the crystalization of a short term profit.

The fundamentals of VLA have changed very dramatically.... for the better... but when there are too many wanting their profit now, the supply outstrips the demand, and the share price suffers.

Pity about that, but that's the market.

To all those who also wanted out, but missed the boat.... there will be another day.

I have been a medium term holder with the intention of reducing my exposure to some extent by selling a moderate proportion of my parcel, with the view of significantly reducing the unit cost of the bigger parcel I intend to retain for the much long term.

When the market opened yesterday and it soon became evident that far too many sellers were going to dictate terms.... I had to accept that I would be retaining my entire parcel.

My decision... my lot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.