OCC 0.00% 35.5¢ orthocell limited

Hi Bedger, there is still a huge body of evidence which shows...

1. 2,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278

Hi Bedger, there is still a huge body of evidence which shows conflicting evidence which I think is why there has been little movement on stem-cell treatments for tendinopatthy however as you know ethical/religious influences have stalled/prevented many high quality studies needed to validate these treatments to show their efficacy / treatment outcomes.

The athletes you mentioned were desperate and had everything to lose by not participating in their sport, so they turned to biomedical products to keep them on the pitch.

No one wants a repeat of the Ligament Augmentation and Reconstruction System (LARS) ACL reconstruction which was touted as a miracle cure and quick fix for ACL ruptures which ended up being very short term and in some cases lead to more injury through follow up surgical procedures, meniscus tears and loss of money and time.

Sports medicine is a huge umbrella term. Sports Physicians are conservative and are very apprehensive to change, which is expected because typically they are dealing with a very high paid individual. So I disagree with your points however agree that if ATI is proven to be effective in reversing a degenerative tendon, it will be the most utilised injection in Australia and possibly the world.

I do not mean to offend you, I just want to share my opinion.

As always HC, DYOR.

Last edited by Skeksil: 14/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $74.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.5¢ 35.5¢ $65.26K 181.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56760 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.