FDL flinders diamonds limited

Excellent prognosis Fatstocks.I think the biggest shift for FDL...

1. 6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Excellent prognosis Fatstocks.

I think the biggest shift for FDL will take place when the iron ore price increase for this year becomes official.
    If it should be in the vicinity of 50% - 70%, watch investors and traders scramble back into FDL.

As well, there will be the commencement of the 1st drilling stage coming up in the second quarter.

Still might be a couple of months away yet.
    However, the realisation of the iron ore potential will become paramount. As we have seen in the past, the DJIA crapping itself has shown amazing volatility with FDL as no immediate news was expected. The upside is, that as news draws closer for FDL, any major swings with the DJIA will not have much effect at all as we have witnessed in the past with FDL.

Why?

Simply because there is alot of accumulation with high expectancy over the short to medium term.

It was only earlier this week when FDLOA got to as low as .03 during intra-day movements. Closed Friday .051.
    That would have to have been bargain basement for anyone quick enough to pick them up at that price. It happened during a time of no news.

Unfortunately, i wasn't quick enough to pick some more up at those prices. Did not have the immediate cash to do it justice. Plenty more opportunities along the way over the coming weeks.

Cheers markco2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.